- what information eRevollution collects from users;
- how such information is used and stored;
- when such information may be disclosed to third parties;
- how users, parents, and guardians can control the use and disclosure of collected information;
- and how information is protected.
INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT
eRevollution collects only the information that is reasonably necessary for the activities available on the particular website. In general, we collect e-mail addresses.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
In general the information we collect may be used to:
- respond to your requests,
- measure analytics;
- and manage and improve the services available on eRevollution
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES.
Depending upon the circumstances, we may share collected information with:
- law enforcement or others as needed to protect or defend our rights and the rights of others,
- third parties we hire to handle certain activities;
- otherwise with your permission
We will not share your information with any third parties, except that you may disclose your personal information to third parties who perform services for us, such as PayPal system.
Those third parties have access to your information only as necessary to perform their functions, and for no other purposes.
YOUR CONTROL OVER INFORMATION.
You have the right to access, update and correct factual inaccuracies in any personally identifiable information we collect about you. You can...
- stop the delivery of commercial e-mail messages from eRevollution by following the instructions in e-mails
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
HOW WE STORE SUCH INFORMATION.
We store your information using reasonable security precautions and for only as long as we think reasonably necessary. eRevollution takes all reasonable precautions to...
- safeguard the privacy of your data. All data that we collect is stored on one or more secure database servers that cannot be accessed from outside All employees of eRevollution are legally bound by a non disclosure agreement that prevents the disclosure of any corporate or customer information to other parties.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most Web browsers will tell you:
- how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies,
- how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie,
- how to entirely disable
To review, modify or remove the information you have provided to us, or to contact us with any questions or complaints, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AGREEMENT WITH eRevollution GAMES POLICIES